Freeradius2 + Daloradius

Samuel abeka at greatiam.com
Thu Jan 20 14:00:24 CET 2011

Pardon me if this has been addressed on this forum.

Please can someone shed  light on what I must have done wrong .  I have
Freeradius 2 installed on Centos 5.5 with Mysql 5 and added Daloradius
0.9-8 as a frontend.  All seem OK except that I get an error with the
radius logs. Daloradius claims /var/log/radius/radius.log does not exist
but it is there. Dolaradius was looking originally for
/var/log/freeradius/radius.log. I have made changes in the
~/library/exten-radius_log.php file to look for
/var/log/radius/radius.log yet no success.  Has anyone got a solution
please ?

Thanks

Samuel