freeradius 2.1.10 & postgresql & custom attributes

Alexandre alxgomz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 17:32:55 CET 2011

Are you talking about attribute sent by your NAS that are not included
in the default database template?
If so it's quite easy:
 - Ensure attributes exist in a dictionnary
 - Edit your database to create a field to store the attribute values
 - Edit the $raddb/sql/postgresql/dialup.onf (or whatever file you
include in sql.conf) to match the new database structure.

regards