Question on Virtual Servers and inner-tunnel

Brett Littrell Blittrell at musd.org
Wed Jan 26 19:29:17 CET 2011

Must have been a really old version of GW, I use GW here and it seems to thread fine but we are on the latest version.
Thanks again..

Brett Littrell
Network Manager
MUSD
CISSP, CCSP, CCVP, MCNE

Brett Littrell <Blittrell at musd.org> wrote:

> PS: What is up with Garys email?  or is it my threaded view?  Gary's
> email keeps popping up as a new email and not as a threaded response?

I guess corporate policy is to use a broken email client as well as an
SMTP server that adds a 'legally-holds-no-water' disclaimer.

The last mail client I saw doing this was Novell Groupwise <shudder/>

Incase you did not know, if you look at the headers for the other emails
here, you will see a 'References' line, that is what makes threading
work...it's also the tell tell sign when folk hit 'Reply' rather than
'Compose' when they want to post a *new* thread to the mailing list.

Now if you fix your email client for text/plain only... :)

</email-nazi>

--
Alexander Clouter
.sigmonster says: Serving coffee on aircraft causes turbulence.

-