freeradius

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Mon Jul 11 20:57:53 CEST 2011

On Jul 11, 2011, at 8:37 PM, Roldanis Pozo Disotuar wrote:

>  you could give me some items to help me solve this problem you could send the freeradius configuration files and portslave for review to see if I make a mistake and solocionarlo

It looks like it should be possible, someone wrote a patch:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=496649&group_id=2501&atid=302501

Beyond that i've never used a postslave type NAS before. I'll beat Mr DeKok to it and say that this is a FreeRADIUS mailing list for problems with the FreeRADIUS server. We do not provide support for other projects or products.

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org

RADIUS - Half the complexity of Diameter