How to setup Freeradius in a Domain

sgilmour sgilmour at enterasys.com
Wed Jul 13 03:34:54 CEST 2011

I had to uncheck validate certificates on the client. I also had to uncheck
use logon on username and password so it would ask me for the credentials.
The server does not like when the client sends domain info. On the server
side I had to change the users file so it doesn't include the Auth-Type as
previously recommended.
My Question is on my PC's Winows 7 and Windows XP clients.  How do I get my
user to work in a domain environment with PEAP and EAP-TLS so that I don't
need to manually login with my client.  This would be the preferred way for
us to authenticate to the network.  This is how we do it with our Windows
2003/2008 Servers.