How to setup Freeradius in a Domain

Johan Meiring jmeiring at pcservices.co.za
Wed Jul 13 18:40:11 CEST 2011

On 2011/07/13 05:49 PM, Phil Mayers wrote:

> To login with domain credentials, FreeRADIUS must be able to check domain
> credentials.
>
> To check domain credentials, FreeRADIUS must be able to talk to Samba as a
> domain member.
> -

Just for interest sake...

We use a lot of Samba Domain Controllers (samba3, NT4 style domain)

Can you get this to work if you dont want Windows on your network?

(Not something I'm trying to achieve, just curious)

--

Johan Meiring
Cape PC Services CC

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments
you should read Cape PC Service's email disclaimer at:

http://www.pcservices.co.za/disclaimer.html