Error with AD/freeradius config

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Thu Jul 14 18:31:48 CEST 2011

On Jul 14, 2011, at 6:03 PM, Gary Gatten wrote:

> Not sure if that was intended for OP or myself, but I went to check it out and it wants me to login.  I did with my fb, but then it wanted “access” to stuff I don’t want to share – so I can’t read it.

No matter what FB says, all omnigollum is interested in is your name and email (I know, I wrote it). Can't figure out where the privacy control settings are for the App on Facebook, so if you have an issue, sign up with GitHub or twitter.

But anyway, you only actually need to sign in to edit or create pages. gollum was just getting confused... and i've unconfused it.

> In my case I use (currently) ntlm_auth exclusively, so setting the default to that doesn’t bother me – much….  At some point I’ll need to do some LDAP stuff, which then I’m sure it will bother me more.

Probably not, but the correct way to do it is posted at that wiki page.

-Arran

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org

RADIUS - Half the complexity of Diameter