Stripped-User-Name Problems (Re: Unmatched ( or \(, and, more broadly, setting Stripped-User-Name)

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Fri Jul 15 08:51:22 CEST 2011

Jacob Dawson wrote:
> Further testing suggests that neither of the Perl or Realm modules is applying the Stripped-User-Name in the right scope.

  I have no idea what that means.  The Stripped-User-Name isn't magic.
It's just an attribute.  If it exists in the request list, you can refer
to it via %{Stripped-User-Name}

  If it's "magically" disappearing, then it's because something in your
configuration is making it disappear.  The default configuration works,
and doesn't do this.