radwho with exact match not happening

djadav dilip.jadav at youtelecom.com
Thu Jun 2 09:57:04 CEST 2011

Dear All,

I have configured a radius, its working fine, i am not get proper output in
radwho commnad.

when we give radwho -R -u <username>  it will give all user that match name.
but i want to grep an exact match.

For, Example,   abc, abc1, abc123,abc1264  user is connected.
Now when i give radwho -R -u abc

then it will give all user connected with  abc/abc1.......  insted of exact
match "abc"

I have an automated script to disconnect an user with radzap, but it will
not work in case of similar name bcos radwho giving me wrong output
(multiple user output).

Any one know how to grep an user with exact match via radwho or any other
way to grep an exact user with nasip,nasport,etc..

Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

Regards
Dilip