Log NAS IP rather than Shortname - PLEASE

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Fri Jun 3 21:31:06 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Jason Frawley <jfrawley81 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry I meant to say log the client ip and not the subnet in which its in
> ....eg.  log shows request from 207.32.194.0/23 but I need it to show the
> actual ip in which the request came from.  Eg.  207.32.194.4

There was a post sometime ago about custom log format, search the list
archive if you're interested in the complete responses.
Basically you can either:
- ADD what information logged (look at radiusd.conf, look for msg)
- log to a NEW file, with another format altogether (see linelog module)

Whichever path you choose, looks like you can use NAS-IP-Address or
Client-IP-Address attribute as the extra information.

--
Fajar