Slow Mysql Queries

Marinko Tarlać mangia81 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 10:23:21 CEST 2011

One of the servers I maintain has 18 qps average and the load is
0.62,0.54,0.63 (1min, 5min, 15min)
Beside the database and radius, that server is used for hundred other
things and it works perfectly (1GB of RAM, dual core CPU)

The point is not how much queries per second do you have. You can have a
2 qps who can overload the server..