Mysql Errors

Stefan A. a.freeradius at premit.de
Tue Jun 14 20:14:25 CEST 2011

Hi,

is there an option to turn just SQL Errors and warnings on, to be written to
disk?

We are running 300 to 1000 Auth Requests per second (plus about 2-3000 Acct)
In some rare cases, FR seems to ignore the reply attributes, which are
comming from the DB. In that cases, we give the user a clean reject. The
Reply-Message reports 'no Ticket', which should be reported ony if there is
currently no Ticket available.

My opinion is, that not FR is ignoring attributes, but SQL is simply not
delivering them ... from time to time, possibly by timeouts ....
I assume, that FR would recognise it by reporting some timeouts or other
errors/warnings, but to get them, I need the debug mode, which is too hard
to get written to disk at that transaction rate.

Our FR does MySQL redundant loadbalancing via 6 mysqld to a MySQL Cluster
with memory tables only.

Thanks.
Stefan