freeradius 2.1.10 WARNING: Internal sanity check failed

joanroldan joan.roldan.paitovi at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:12:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

After failing to set an EAP-MSCHAP environment with certificates by default,
I have handled a production certified by a CA signer.

With these certificates I do not get the warning of compatibility with
Windows. But the warning which I opened this post appears again:

Info: WARNING: Internal sanity check failed in event handler for request 1:
Discarding the request!

The purpose of freeradius server is configured to implement eduroam in an
institution with PEAP-MSCHAPv2 using windows supplicant. The changes I made
in the configuration have been minimal:

- The command "hello bob localhost 0 radtest testing123" working properly
- configuration of all Wireless LAN Controller in clients.conf
- definition as the default eap PEAP type in eap.conf
- CA configuration file, key and certificate in tls in eap.conf
- configuration of the proxy RADIUS realm DEFAULT

When I try to authenticate a user to test the request goes to a higher
radius, the request is sent to proxy radius but after a few tries before I
get the warning again.

I attach the outputs.

http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/file/n4461876/warning.txt
warning.txt