wiki auth error

Jason Antman jantman at oit.rutgers.edu
Thu Jun 9 14:39:47 CEST 2011

As per the recent discussions, I tried to login to the wiki to edit some
problem pages I found.

1) I click "login", both of the buttons (Github and Facebook) have
incorrect height, much shorter than the actual imag, obscuring most of
the buttons (Firefox 3.5.8 linux x86_64). e.g. the github logo shows
just the ears and top of the head, everything below that is cut off.

2) when I click the button to auth via github (I've never logged in to
the wiki before), I get a runtime error:

RuntimeError at /auth/github/callback
Invalid data from provider, omniauth user hash {:user_info => {:name =>
}} must not be empty or whitespace

    * file: omniauth.rb
    * location: initialize
    * line: 24

I have the full .htm backtrace and environment dump if someone wants it.
I haven't looked through it in depth, but given the session info and
secrets, omniauth info on my github account, etc. I didn't want to post
it to the list.

Thanks,
Jason Antman
Rutgers University