freeradius 2.1.11 rpmbuild issue

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Fri Jun 10 21:08:40 CEST 2011

On 06/10/2011 01:52 PM, Fred wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to get some help, as I have not been able to rpmbuild
> freeradius-2.1.11 form sources using git 2.1.x branch.
> I already rpmbuild 2.1.10 with no problems, but may be redhat spec
> included in 2.1.11 needs some changes .
>
> I have been able to build/install/test 2.1.11 binary with default
> settings to /usr/local, but I can't create installable RPMs for
> upgrade my CentOS/RedHat servers to 2.1.11

Apparently 2.11 added these new files which were not present in 2.10.
Find the appropriate place in the spec file (it will be in one or more
of the %files sections) and add the new files. It should be obvious from
the existing spec file, just follow the existing pattern.

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/