If in post-auth

seb2020 girard.seb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 08:28:17 CEST 2011

Thanks for your reply.. I will test in some minutes..

But, I have a second question :

in /etc/raddb/ldap.attrmap, I have write : replyItem MailUtilisateur mail
in /etc/raddb/dictionary, I have write : ATTRIBUTE MailUtilisateur 3004
string

But when i want to use in the section post-auth with this :
reply:MailUtilisateur, MailUtilisateur is empty !!

But if i make radiusd -X I have this :

[ldap] looking for reply items in directory...
  [ldap] mail -> MailUser = "seb.girard at students.XXX.ch"

So, why it say MailUtilisteur is empty ?

-----