different acctuniqueids with common keys?

andrew at sybaweb.com andrew at sybaweb.com
Sat Jun 18 13:26:48 CEST 2011

 On Sat, 18 Jun 2011 07:39:53 +0200, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
> As Alan says it's the NAS not including a consistent set of
> Attribute and or values.

 The key attributes per the config (acct_unique { key = "User-Name,
 Acct-Session-Id, NAS-IP-Address, Client-IP-Address, NAS-Port"
 }) *are* consistent in the radacct table yet the value of acctuniqueid
 is not. I suppose the missing values could have been populated later.

 Will look into finding out more about the behaviour of the NAS (not
 operated by me, supplied documentation doesn't make any guarantees about
 presence of a given attribute :/).

 Thanks,
 -AL.