Free Radius Issues

Chris Kilian chris.kilian at seccomglobal.com
Tue Mar 1 07:36:16 CET 2011

Hi Guys

I am new to Freeradius and have got it working with Mysql , however run into an issue whereby I am seeing this for all requests

rlm_pap: WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.  Authentication may fail because of this.
++[pap] returns noop
auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the request: Rejecting the user
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Login incorrect: [chrisk/password] (from client seccom port 0)
  Found Post-Auth-Type Reject
+- entering group REJECT
        expand: %{User-Name} -> chrisk
attr_filter: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 11
++[attr_filter.access_reject] returns updated
Delaying reject of request 0 for 1 seconds
Going to the next request
Waking up in 0.9 seconds.
Sending delayed reject for request 0

Can anyone help or let me know what other info may be required

Thanks