How to add attributes on the reply from the home server

Difan Zhao difan.zhao at guest-tek.com
Thu Mar 3 23:40:34 CET 2011

Hi guys,

Sorry for so many questions ... Everything was working fine until I was told to not use the SQL DB but use the users file instead... That's why I start to have all these questions...

Anyway I need to proxy some requests to remote home server. I also need to assign the users to specific VLANs (with some attributes) if they are successfully authenticated by the remote home server. When I was using the SQL Alan told me to uncomment "sql.authorize" in the "post-auth" section in the sites-available/default server configuration. Now I have to use the users file. Is there a way to achieve the same result?

Right now my server just forwards the "Access-accept" to the switch and ignores all the VLAN attributes associated with the username set in my "users" file...

Please help!

Thanks!

[cid:image003.gif at 01CBD9B9.1BD2FB60]Difan Zhao M.Eng | CCNA CCNP CCSP | Network Engineer
T: 403-509-1010 ext 3048 | M: 403-689-7514 | F: 403.509.1011
difan.zhao at guest-tek.com<mailto:difan.zhao at guest-tek.com> | www.guest-tek.com<http://www.guest-tek.com>

The contents of this email are confidential and intended for the recipient only. If you have received this email in error, please notify us, and destroy all copies.