Sending attribute with sub-attributes

Kristoffer Milligan kristoffer at nextnet.no
Mon Mar 14 11:37:24 CET 2011

Hello list,

I have compiled and am now running FR v3.0 and it seems to be working
fine. I have reached the situation where I need to send attributes that
contain sub TLVs for automatic configuration of WiMAX basestations.

With great help from list user Ben Wiechman I have a dictionary that has
been fit to match (as best possible) the specification provided by the
equipment vendor. For automatic configuration of the basestation, one of
the attributes required is for example:

Attribute
     R3-IF-Descriptor
Sub-TLV
     R3-IF-Name
     R3-IF-ID
     PDFID

These are all exposed in the dictionary .. but running a MySQL based
freeradius configuration, how do I return this type of packet when a
user requests access?

Sincerely,
Kristoffer Milligan