$75.00 USD Bounty

Craig Campbell craig.campbell at ccraft.ca
Mon Mar 21 16:04:09 CET 2011

Alan,
    I've read the documents indicated repeatedly.  (And again just now.)

I have not yet been able to port the 'deprecated' method of

    EXEC-PROGRAM-WAIT="/usr/local/bin/auth -A parameter"

to the new method.

I guess I'm missing how to bind the program using the new method to the
entries in the users file.
This is not urgent, since I am still successfully using the old (and at this
point more straight forward) method.

I understand how to add the CAPABILITY to use the program to the modules,
but how to connect it to the users file escapes me.

This is NOT urgent for me, but if you get a moment to clarify, I'd
appreciate it.  I'd like to leave the deprecated methods behind.

Thanks,
-craig (a different one than the original poster)