Freeradius Ldap

Usuário do Sistema maiconlp at ig.com.br
Tue Mar 22 21:17:10 CET 2011

Hello everyone,

after a long time my freeradius it's working with Ldap.

The problem it was because I hasn't Installed the Samba.

my aim is to use the freeradius to authencticate my wireless users with
EAP-TLS. As I'm using the MSCHAP it's necessary the attributes
SambaNTPassword and SambaLMPassword then it's need install Samba and Ldap.

I'm using the freeradius version 2.1.7 on the Red-Hat Enterprise 5.6

Thank Joaocdc!!