about FreeRadius+radiusmanager+mikrotik

Marinko Tarlać mangia81 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 09:37:01 CEST 2011

I'm not a magician and I don't have a crystal ball, but I suppose you
have a problem with stalled sessions.

Why ?

I don't know. Maybe you have a bad connection between radius server and
NAS, maybe your DB is overloaded and accounting updates and stop packets
aren't executed so your users stays logged in inside database and they
aren't on NAS... ,....

Also, as I know, RadiusManager is a commercial product so you should ask
them about your problem.