New FreeRADIUS wiki - Help appreciated!

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Fri May 27 16:30:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

>   Sure... but we have hard-code the URL, and register the app.
>
>   That takes ~10 min, but it needs to be done.

OpenID is different from OAuth (or SAML): it is completely
self-asserted. If you enable OpenID on your resource, the user is asked
"Which URL can authenticate you" - user enters it, gets redirected
there, and comes back with some token when done.

So, my identity on OpenID is for example
https://clueless.restena.lu/swinter - and that's the input I provide.

The concept is kind of cute, but some people are scared by the
self-assertedness of identity.

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER