Huntgroup Checking

Ben West westbywest at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 15:22:25 CET 2011

You may need to inspect whether the groupcheck query in
mysql/dailup.conf (if you are using MySQL) looks in the huntgroup
table.

For example, this is the default query in my copy of freeRADIUS
provided by Debian:

        authorize_group_check_query = "SELECT id, groupname, attribute, \
          Value, op \
          FROM ${groupcheck_table} \
          WHERE groupname = '%{Sql-Group}' \
          ORDER BY id"

Try modifying it as such:

        authorize_group_check_query = "SELECT id, groupname, attribute, \
          value, op \
          FROM ${groupcheck_table} \
          WHERE ( groupname = '%{Sql-Group}' \
          OR groupname = '%{Huntgroup-Name}' ) \