radiusclient problems

Miha Zoubek miha at softnet.si
Fri Nov 4 14:30:49 CET 2011

On 11/4/2011 2:20 PM, Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:

> On 4 Nov 2011, at 12:55, Miha Zoubek wrote:

>>> This isn't really a FreeRADIUS issue.
>>> -
>>> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
>>> http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
>>>
>> Sorry for bothering you.
>> Is not radius client part of freeradius?
>
> No, radclient is part of FreeRADIUS
>
> Arran Cudbard-Bell
> a.cudbardb at freeradius.org <mailto:a.cudbardb at freeradius.org>
>
> Betelwiki, Betelwiki, Betelwiki....http://wiki.freeradius.org/ !
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
This is written on Freeradius page:

FreeRADIUS Client release is available from:

  ftp://ftp.freeradius.org/pub/freeradius/freeradius-client-1.1.6.tar.bz2

Ok, do you meybe know where can I get help about this issue?

Sorry for bothering you, but I really need some information to get this
working.

BR,
Miha