Anybody can confirm this?

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Fri Nov 4 16:57:57 CET 2011

Hi,

I have not tried it yet (to build my own sql query). Have you got any idea
to do this? I think that I should to check source ip address and then
execute one or another query.

I have checked Event-Timestamp parameter in packet that NAS sends to radius
server only.

I have a question. I think that there are a lot of companies that are using
FreeRADIUS currently. Do you think that they have not thought in replicate
the same set of information (same records in more than one database)? Or
maybe they have thought in other solutions types?

Thanks. I hope your answers and advices.

Best regards,