RES: How to use radacct in two different databases

Nataniel Klug listas.nata at cnett.com.br
Wed Nov 23 21:42:39 CET 2011

	I think I did not made my self clear. I need to store radacct data
on MySQL and all the rest in PostgreSQL. I was reading about multiple
instances of SQL (for redundant purposes) and I think it can be used. So in
my sites-enable/client file I would have something like "sql" on
Authorization section (and this instance would be a PostgreSQL) and a sql1
on Accounting section (this would be a MySQL). In sqlippool.conf I can set
it to run over "sql" instance (using PostgreSQL).

	Is this possible? I need to acces just the data on radacct over
MySQL.