freeradius 2.1.7-7.el5 - How to get vendor specific attributes from LDAP

Jakub Pech jakub.pech at spinoco.com
Thu Nov 24 16:57:13 CET 2011

In documentation of freeradius 1.x I found that I have to import
RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema to OpenLDAP. If I understand right radius server
need to know the LDAP structure to be able to get values from defined
attributes.

But in freeradius 2.x there is no RADIUS-LDAPv3.schema and I did not
find any other schema file where I should add my LDAP attributes.

Do I have to import my OpenLDAP schema to freeradius to be able to get
Vendor Specific Attributes from it?

Jakub