EAP-TTLS/EAP-TLS with freeRADIUS

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Mon Nov 28 09:26:40 CET 2011

> I would have done this ages ago if I knew where to find a more comprehensive manual explaining it all, rather than relying on bits of info scattered in thousand different places. The freeRADIUS wiki isn't terribly helpful either - this -> http://wiki.freeradius.org/create/Extensible-Authentication-Protocol#EAP-TTLS - being the perfect example - in order to access it I have to log in because "authentication is required" (as if!).

That's BS. How do I know that's BS? BECAUSE I WROTE THE DAMN AUTHENTICATION GLUE!

The wiki does NOT require you to login to view content, that's the whole point of the new wiki. You're trying to access a page that doesn't exist. If you had even bothered to read the URL you'd have seen that it contained the word create, that would have given you a clue.

Try http://wiki.freeradius.org/EAP#EAP-TTLS and it'll work fine.

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org

Betelwiki, Betelwiki, Betelwiki.... http://wiki.freeradius.org/ !