EAP-TTLS/EAP-TLS with freeRADIUS

Bjørn Mork bjorn at mork.no
Mon Nov 28 16:00:23 CET 2011

Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> writes:

> The wiki does NOT require you to login to view content, that's the
> whole point of the new wiki. You're trying to access a page that
> doesn't exist. If you had even bothered to read the URL you'd have
> seen that it contained the word create, that would have given you a
> clue.

Not trying to excuse mister clueless, but it could maybe be made more
obvious that the link does not yet exist and the the login appears as an
offer if you want to create it?  I could easily miss the fact that the
URL changes when accessing e.g. http://wiki.freeradius.org/Foo

And I guess that if you've never seen a RADIUS packet, then you might
not have seen a Wiki before either :-)

Bjørn