FW: "authentication" sub in perl

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Oct 3 22:50:09 CEST 2011

Alex rsm wrote:
> openSLL is installed on my server. No more issue on EAP. However, my
> debug line in sub authenticate still is not being called:

  Read the debug output.  The "perl" module isn't being called in the
"authenticate" section.

  Why?  Because the "eap" module is being called.

  Why?  Because "Auth-Type := EAP" is set.

  Why?  Because the EAP module saw EAP-Message, and decided to do
Auth-Type := EAP

  It's doing exactly what it's supposed to be doing, and what you told
it to do.  You didn't tell it to call the Perl module during the
"authenticate" section.  So it didn't do that.