FW: "authentication" sub in perl

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Oct 4 06:45:01 CEST 2011

On Tue, Oct 4, 2011 at 3:45 AM, Alex rsm <alex-rsm at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Ok,
> openSLL is installed on my server. No more issue on EAP. However, my debug
> line in sub authenticate still is not being called:

> Found Auth-Type = EAP

As Alan said, "the EAP module saw EAP-Message, and decided to do
Auth-Type := EAP".

I highly suggest you try simple test first (e.g. with radtest and
pap). Most modifications will be on sites-available/default.
Once that works, applying it to EAP should be easy enough: you just
need to adapt sites-available/inner-tunnel to use your perl module.

PS: While not related to your perl problem, your previous post says
you're using 2.1.11, which has some known bugs fixed in later version.
2.1.12 was released some time ago, so you should upgrade.

--
Fajar