Problems with my radrelay configuration?

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Mon Oct 17 15:05:06 CEST 2011

Thanks again with your answer.

When you speak about "an external mechanism" to synchronize user data for
authentication, this means that for example, I should to do a mysql replica
with this table? I want to get to synchronize both concepts, authentication
and accounting data because I want to get two servers with identical data
and functionality in real time.

So, I have it clear. I should to get to write accounting records into a
detail file.

I have tested it with radlogin client, in authentication mode and accounting
mode and both works fine.

Thanks for your answer again. I am going to begin with a original
configuration files, with basic functionality and I'm going to work to get
write accounting records in detail file.

Regards,