Problems with my radrelay configuration?

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Wed Oct 19 11:26:17 CEST 2011

Thank you very much to all!
I have gotten configurate freeradius logging with mysql, writting in detail
file and radrelay reading from this detail file. Now I am testing this with
1000000 requests.

I have understood freeradius protocol and differences between AAA
(Authorization, Authentication and Accounting) and I have understood that
radrelay synchronize Accounting data only.
So, now I am going to configure the second freeradius server that recieves
data from radrelay to send data to the other freeradius server (the first).

When I understood how to function freeradius was all very easy.

Thanks again. Maybe, I will need to write to ask about some problem. I will
hope your help.

Can you close this thread? Maybe not... because it's open forever.