systemd and FreeRADIUS

Stefan Winter stefan.winter at restena.lu
Thu Oct 27 09:29:07 CEST 2011

Hi,

seems like openSUSE is going the fancy way and throws good old INIT
overboard with their next release. System initialisation and
housekeeping is changing towards systemd instead.

So, in 20-something days I'll try to get my first FreeRADIUS running on
that, and can't use my good old init scripts any more (I guess I could
with some systemd-to-INIT legacy support, but I like eating fresh dogfood).

Is there already someone working on systemd description files for
FreeRADIUS? If not, I'll (have to :-) ) give it a go myself...

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER