Proxy radius

cktan cktan at ocesb.com.my
Thu Apr 5 08:36:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

Can the proxy radius return an additional attribute to NAS apart from
the attribute return by the actual radius server? I've an situation
where the actual radius server only return the frame-IP-address and
netmask in Access-Accept, and we need the frame-Pools (mikrotik
library)  as well in order to have IP pools selection base on user
profile i.e. Public user will get the public IP where else private user
will secure the private IP pool. Problem is the administrator of the
actual radius server may not want to add in new attribute for all the
users in their DB for whatever reason and we are still finding way to
see how to inject the Frame-Pool attribute based on the realm of the
login id. Looking for your kind assistance in this matter.

Cheers,
CK

believed to be clean.