FreeRadius LDAP OID Numbering

Peter Lambrechtsen plambrechtsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 23:45:47 CEST 2012

A question for Alan, or others on the list.

There is the FR LDAP Schema LDIF file to import FreeRadius related schema
into your LDAP directory.

Searching around it seems that OID 1.3.6.1.4.1.3317.4.3.1 up to 68 is
allocated.

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.freeradius.devel/6134

Who "owns" the OID and I could ask to get 69 registered formally?

I would like to add the LDAP Attribute "radiusFramedPool" for Framed-Pool
VSA

Should I just build a DIFF and submit it to the list, or is there an owner
of the OID numbering who I would need to contact?

Cheers

Peter