EAP issue

David Peterson davidp at wirelessconnections.net
Wed Aug 22 16:44:09 CEST 2012

The "original" server is my default test server which is fully compatible.
The new one is a dedicated server instead of my image used to get the
customer going.  It's actually newer 3.0 but the 2.1.12 was always
compatible with the base NAS functionality.

I will parse the files in more detail for differences.

Thanks!

David