Users on the multiple APs

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Aug 28 09:07:30 CEST 2012

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 1:54 PM, Dagia Dorjsuren <dagmid_d at yahoo.com> wrote:
> but I have a question about reply message. How to configure that if the
> user's huntgroup is "zone1" and that user login through "zon2", the reply
> message will have to be "You are not in zone2"?

Short answer: don't bother. Most likely your end user won't be able to
see the reply message anyway.

Long answer:
to update the reply message:

update reply {
  Reply-Message := "Put whatever message you want here"
  }

AFAIK there's no easy way to create the exact message you want. Most
likely you need to write your own code in authorization section,
possibly using rlm_perl.

--
Fajar