Python access to attribute lists

laurent.feron at free.fr laurent.feron at free.fr
Wed Dec 5 18:59:20 CET 2012

Moreover, the request list is a read only list. I wanted to modify the user-name in the authorization function in python, but you cannot, only rlm_perl is able to do that.
Yes, if someone could enhance the rlm_python it will be great. I looked at the rlm_python source code, but it is too complex for me.
In general, rlm_python seems not very popular in the freeradius world.. few information.. not sure it is no more experimental, performance ???
Bye.
Laurent