Problems sending session-timeout

tonimanel antoniofernandez at fabergames.com
Thu Feb 2 17:39:37 CET 2012

First sorry for the inconvenience of my consultations.

I think that I have been clear. When a user wants access to my FreeRADIUS,
user tries login, and then FreeRADIUS service checks session time of
username, make some actions and lastly replies with attributes to the NAS
(in my case Mikrotik). NAS, in my case, should receives session timeout,
radius-id-location... If I must to configure freeradius to replies with
these attributes, I should to add it inside of sql/mysql/counter.conf (a
file that contains noresetcounter, monthly or daily directives), that's
correct?

If I'm wrong or I have some mistakes, please, sorry. I think that it's clear
(I think). I could put the output result but maybe it isn't necessary.

Thank you very much for your answers and your time.

Regards,

Toni.