Freeradius doesn't record acct-stop-time.

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Tue Feb 7 17:00:20 CET 2012

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 10:48 PM, Rodrigo Yoshioka
<ro_yoshioka2002 at yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Hi...
>
> My freeradius are recording in mysql all sessions about start connection,
> but it didn´t finish it. when a device is logged out it remain connected at
> mysql, doing my proprietary CRM mistake to return connection data.
>
> Checking detailed log, its registering start connection and stop connection,
> the problem is just in mysql... It is probably a configuration that I should
> enable, but I don´t know wich. Can anyone help me.?

Did it suddenly stopped working, or did it never worked at all?

Enabling sql in accounting section should handle accounting packets.
If you're having problems, running it in debug mode (or enabling
sqltrace) might help you find out what queries are being executed, and
why they fail (if that's indeed the cause).

--
Fajar