Daily Usage limit

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Feb 8 21:17:09 CET 2012

On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 12:51 AM, Fazal Ahmed Malik <fam at solacetel.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have implemented daily usage limit and also volume limit but users are
> still able to connect.
> Radius logs says,
>
> Auth: Invalid user (rlm_counter: Maximum daily usage time reached):
> [fam/fam] (from client mynetwork port 2 cli 0013726e6f35)
>

> User can connect.

What does the debug log say?

If FR is sending access-reject but the nas allows the user to connect
anyway, then blame the NAS.

Possibly you're looking at logs when the user is rejected sometime in
the past, but the user is currently accepted. Retry your test with FR
running in debug mode and see the output.

--
Fajar