rlm_perl and Threaded Perl??

Simon Earthrowl searthrowl at eseye.com
Tue Feb 14 00:04:51 CET 2012

Hello,
I've been looking at free radius wiki
<http://wiki.freeradius.org/Rlm_perl>, and read all about interpreter
pools. the prerequisites are that perl is complied with USE_ITHREADS and
a bit lower also with MULTIPLICITY. I have both. what I can't seem to
get working is the thread management as:

    /#max_clones = 32/
    /#start_clones = 32/
    /#min_spare_clones = 0/
    /#max_spare_clones = 32/
    /#cleanup_delay = 5/
    /#max_request_per_clone = 0/

Next stage was to look at the source, but I can't find any reference to
any of the above! Is this still to come?

Kind regards

Simon

Eseye Ltd
ESEYE Ltd. <http://www.eseye.com>
Simon Earthrowl <mailto:searthrowl at eseye.com>
Surrey Technology Centre, 40 Occam Way, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YG
Company No: 06397669 Telephone: +44 (0)1483 685200, Cellular:  +44
(0)7775 777672 Skype: simonearthrowl <skype:simonearthrowl?chat>

*Winner: * */2009 DTI Digital Communications Knowledge Network Competition/*
*Winner: * */2009 SetSquared Investment Showcase/*

*Have you seen Eseye's Cool-Tel
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haqWJNNkj2c> product on *
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haqWJNNkj2c>

legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not disclose, copy or use any part of it - please delete all copies
immediately and notify Eseye on +44 (0)1483 685200. Any statements,
opinions or information in this message are provided by the author, not
on behalf of Eseye, unless subsequently confirmed by an individual who
is authorised to represent Eseye. This email has been scanned for
viruses; however, it is recommended that the addressee also check
attachments. Eseye does not accept responsibility for any virus that is
contracted via this email

Follow us on Twitter at  EseyeM2M
Surface mount embedded SIMs in stock - adapter kit available for testing in a SIM socket
"Smart Metering Technology of the Year Award 2012- Shortlisted'
Eseye Ltd , Company No:  06397669 - Surrey Technology Centre, Guildford, UK   +44 1483 685200