rlm_perl and Threaded Perl??

Simon Earthrowl searthrowl at eseye.com
Tue Feb 14 00:32:31 CET 2012

FR 2.1.12-1 and 2.1.12-7, but also looked at 3.0.0.
I manage to get 2048 perl threads (assumed from /netstat -ap/ - as I'm
interfacing into Apache's ActiveMQ), then when I hit 2049 threads FR
crashes.

Simon

On 02/13/2012 11:25 PM, Alan Buxey wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>     I've been looking at [1]free radius wiki, and read all about interpreter
>>     pools. the prerequisites are that perl is complied with USE_ITHREADS and a
>>     bit lower also with MULTIPLICITY. I have both. what I can't seem to get
>>     working is the thread management as:
> what version of FR ?  in older versions you had to care about the PERL
> clones entry - to make sure it matched the parent process counts.. (learnt
> that the hard way) - but with newer releases all of this is dealt with for you
>
> alan
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Follow us on Twitter at  EseyeM2M
Surface mount embedded SIMs in stock - adapter kit available for testing in a SIM socket
"Smart Metering Technology of the Year Award 2012- Shortlisted'
Eseye Ltd , Company No:  06397669 - Surrey Technology Centre, Guildford, UK   +44 1483 685200