radiusd -X works just fine, daemon stops responding early

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Feb 15 08:44:21 CET 2012

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 2:21 PM, Mike <mike-fr at kaikohe.net> wrote:
> I just tried
>
> radiusd -s &
>
> and it is 30 minutes up so far. Will report back overnight.

If it works then you find your culprit :D

> I am reluctant to upgrade since I prefer OpenBSD packages, but if it comes
> right down to it, then I will.

I'm not familiar with *BSD, but this problem is precisely why I like
Ubuntu more and more. If the official package is too old, chances are
someone already create a PPA (which is very easy to set up) with an
up-to-date version.

... or you can build the package yourself, with the same recipe used
in official BSD package.

--
Fajar