Freeradius with Caller-station-id

Richard J Palmer richard at merula.net
Thu Feb 16 09:47:44 CET 2012

There are two reasons for my approach:

1) The radius server is also serving other requests that DO have a
username password it is only certain logins I need to process
differently - those where the caller ID matches a pattern.
2) On those that do match I do want per session settings - ie to return
a IP address.

This way seems to achieve that mix easily and seems to work.

I'm happy for suggestions as ever ...