Freeradius and eduroam

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Sat Feb 18 00:24:53 CET 2012

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 04:07:37PM -0700, Mahmudul Hasan wrote:
> Does anyone have a sample configuration files for 2.1.10 version of
> freeradius ?
> Even if there is a guideline (specially regarding the proxy.conf file and
> the tunnels), it will be a great help.

You might find the two case studies on the JANET site useful. They
are slightly dated now (especially the Bristol study), but still
have helpful information, and it's not all specific to JANET.

http://www.ja.net/services/authentication-and-authorisation/janet-roaming/documentation.html#casestudies

Pages 30--33 of the Sussex study are possibly most useful to your
question.

Cheers,

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>