Problem with freeradius

slaserx slaserx at mail.bg
Mon Feb 20 17:05:16 CET 2012

Hi i run freeradius version radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 2.1.12, for host
i386-portbld-freebsd9.0, built on Jan 19 2012 at 22:04:35

on my FreeBSD but i have problem with radclient and radzap i don`t can to
disconnect the users... give me this error
radclient: no response from server for ID 144 socket 3

i use radzap -u user 127.0.0.1 secret and have this answer for server

[root at skynet /]# radzap -u office 127.0.0.1 pass
radclient: no response from server for ID 122 socket 3
[root at skynet /]#

Please help me